SS105R : low volume truss with extreme load bearing capacity !
The SS105R truss is designed to create large spans that can hold heavy loads. Compared to conventional 100 truss systems, the SS105R truss is 40% stronger and safes up to 35% transport volume. R
Zero deflection due to pre-cambering
Using the unique pre-camber options, you can create an absolute straight truss. Depending on the applied load, a combination of spacers ranging from zero mm to 4mm can create a pre-camber effect that will result in zero deflection, despite the applied loading. This is a great feature when using motion or led screens.
Due to its low volume and height, combined with a high load bearing capacity, the SS105R truss is extremely suitable as a mother grid, or to support a front façade for large sets, like on dance festivals. Due to its zero deflection, the SS105R truss is ideal in applications with motion or led screen.
- Easy and fast assembly and disassembly
- Low volume element – reduces transport volume and storage costs
- Zero deflection, due to pre-camber system.
- Ideal for motion or LED applications.
- Strong and compact – loads up to 5000kg on a 20m span
- Can be stacked to 3-units height to facilitate transport